Here at Eden Crest, we’re always thinking of ways to make your vacation to the Great Smoky Mountains better. It’s not only our profession to provide you with affordable, luxury mountain accommodations— it’s our passion.
So when we heard our partners at Xplorie were building a virtual concierge program with Amazon Alexa, we jumped at the chance to try it out.
A Voice Command Assistant Available 24/7
If you have an Amazon Alexa at home, you know how convenient and life-changing it can be. Simply say commands or ask questions like: Alexa, turn on the lights, Alexa, turn up the heat, or Alexa, what’s the temperature outside? And presto! Your command is granted or your question answered.
When you stay at one of our participating cabins, your home-away-from-home in the Smokies is now equipped with your own personal Amazon Alexa to answer questions about your vacation home or provide info about the area. Your Xplorie Enabled Voice Assistant (XEVA) can answer questions about your free activities, local discounts, property info, and much more.
You’ve Got Questions, Alexa Has Answers
Ask your Xplorie assistant questions or give commands like:
- Alexa, what’s the Wifi password?
- Alexa, what’s the best steakhouse?
- Alexa, how is the trash handled?
- Alexa, what rainy day activities do you recommend?
- Alexa, what are my free activities?
- Alexa, what are some fun things to do as a family?
- Alexa, how do we turn on the grill?
- Alexa, tell our host we’re ready to check out.
Your virtual concierge is available to you 24 hours a day. So while you’re unpacking, don’t forget to ask:
- Alexa, where is the best place to watch the sunset?
- Alexa, where are the best hiking trails nearby?
Eden Crest is Here For You
Of course, the local experts at Eden Crest are always standing by to help. So if you’re virtual assistant gets stumped, we’re here for you.
We hope this leap forward in concierge technology helps make your stay with us even more stress-free, relaxing, and enjoyable for your whole family.
If you have any questions, give us a call or drop us a line.
See you soon!