The benefits of investing in income-producing property are numerous. Here are just a few examples:
- Income generated by a rental property can help offset the cost of a mortgage and other operational overhead, while the property still produces future revenue through appreciation and strong tax advantages.
- In the Smoky Mountains region of East Tennessee, rental cabins have proven to be lucrative investments when pursued with careful planning and attention to the prevailing market.
- Sevier County, Tennessee, is primarily a tourist economy, and the mountain culture is heavily marketed, making vacation rental homes extremely popular.
- A substantial segment of visitors prefers the advantages of a single home over multiple motel rooms, for essentially the same dollar.
- The average nightly rate on an overnight rental cabin far exceeds the nightly average for a property on a long-term lease.
- A cabin or chalet offers you the convenience of a vacation home away from home without incurring additional lodging costs on your part.
- A rental cabin can be placed into a rental management program, sparing you the burden of providing your own staffing, management, bookkeeping, maintenance, and marketing.
The management of your property affects income, maintenance, and long term rentability. The results you are looking for are directly tied to the sales and marketing team working for you, the maintenance personnel assembled to ensure your property receives the best care, and the housekeeping staff enlisted to make sure a high standard of cleanliness is found. While we all know perfection is impossible, it is what we strive for daily.
We are committed to excellence for every property owner represented by Eden Crest. We understand how vital these components are to the continued success of your income property. Because we only represent a limited number of up-market vacation homes, every owner of the program receives personal attention. We have no desire to be the largest Property Management company in the Smoky Mountains, just the best.
Eden Crest Vacation Rentals is a full-service vacation rental company for not only our guests but for our owners as well. We treat each vacation home as if we personally owned them and were going to spend our vacation in them. We are vested in your success. Unlike other companies, we have an entire team working for you. Our team services include:
- Owner Liaison
Before a cabin comes onto our management it must meet certain requirements. As such we feel it is important that the cabins we represent are maintained at their best. Preventative maintenance is a critically important element that we take very seriously. Our maintenance team provides the best care in preventative measures to try and limit the need for repairs by keeping your property in its best condition possible.
When problems do arise, we are quick to resolve them so that we can keep damages to a minimum. Communication with our owner partners is important to us all. If a major repair issue arises and costs are anticipated to exceed $150, we will contact you to discuss the available options, so that you can make the final decision on how you would like to proceed. We handle minor issues on your behalf and document any charges on your monthly statement. For a low monthly maintenance fee, many items are handled at no additional charges. Changing filters, basic bulbs, assisting guests with remotes are just a few of the many monthly services that we provide at no charge. By acting quickly, this enables us to avoid damages from becoming worse with delay and to also maintain our ability to provide exceptional customer service and maximize an owner’s rental income.
We provide unparalleled cleaning to all our cabins. Each cabin is cleaned by a team of cleaners and then revisited by inspectors before being released to a guest. Our reputation for cleaning and friendly service on internet review sites is exceptional.
Our reservation team is unlike any other in Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, and Gatlinburg. Our Vacation Planners understand the importance of customer service-related sales techniques. Their ability to convert calls into reservations is due to their personable and friendly rapport with guests that enables each guest to sincerely recognize that we care about them and their vacation. There is no greater sales and service team in all of East Tennessee!
Our marketing team understands the importance of spending wisely for the best return on investment. We invest serious money in marketing so that we can get the Eden Crest brand name and your cabin out to the public. We understand the importance of reviewing and changing our marketing efforts as needed. While other companies hope for the best we take serious steps to maintain a superior presence in the marketplace through strategic placement. We also have an actual marketing team with an in-house designer, a WebMaster, and Marketing Director.
We understand the importance of maintaining a web presence that is functional and user-friendly. Our IT department works to maintain the management systems, servers, and internet links so that we are working at the best functionality possible. Our equipment and property management systems are the most highly recommended and effective in the industry.
Unlike other companies where there is one point of contact, we at Eden Crest embrace a team approach. Each owner is given not only an Owner Liaison but contact information for the entire management team. At all times a cabin owner can feel confident that they will be able to speak with someone who is capable of assisting them with their concerns or questions. We are partners with you.
The following are just a few of the reasons you will benefit from partnering with us:
- Superior customer service skills provided to all our valued guests
- Stellar reputation with our numerous repeat visitors
- Excellent working relationship with our current owners
- Preventative maintenance program to ensure each property is kept in superb condition
- 24 hour / 7 days a week service offered to all our guests
- Stellar cleaning standards that are strictly enforced for all properties
- User friendly and easy to navigate website
- Aggressive marketing programs
- First-rate rental histories – we would love to show them to you!
- First-class in-house Group Events Coordinator and Wedding Planner that has increased group sales revenue year over year
We are confident you will be completely satisfied when you make the decision to enlist Eden Crest Vacation Rentals to market and manage your vacation home. Give us a call today to discuss your property and investigate all that Eden Crest has to offer.