Eden Crest’s romantic wedding packages take the stress out of planning a romantic Smoky Mountain wedding and include the luxury and perks that every blushing bride wants! We can help arrange all the details from the location of the ceremony, the minister, photographer and even the reception.Our luxury resorts are perfect for Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge destination weddings, as all of the wedding guests can rent cabins in the same location and enjoy all of the excitement and beauty of both the wedding and the Great Smoky Mountains.Eden Crest offers wedding coordination services including the customized choices every bride-to-be wants. We have also created wedding packages, which have been carefully crafted from the most popular choices of couples who have celebrated with Eden Crest before.Call us and tell us what you want from your destination wedding! Bring all your closest friends and family and stay together in a luxury mountain resort, enjoying the privacy of separate cabins or the closeness of a large cabin to share. Exchange vows outdoors beneath a waterfall, in a quaint chapel, or in your cabin with a stellar view. Have your reception in a cabin resort clubhouse, private restaurant room, or use your imagination! Our wedding coordinator is ready to facilitate your ideal wedding when you stay with Eden Crest.
Visit the Eden Crest Weddings Page on Facebook
Brittany grew up in the Johnson city area of Tennessee, working with her parents’ in their restaurant starting at age 12. Working in a customer service position, she has built a passion for people and an eye for detail. Making sure everything down to the smallest details are flawless are what create a ‘blow your mind’ experience. She has acquired a talent for turning a vision into a reality, thanks in part by learning from her mother how to turn every event into an unforgettable experience. Her instinct, character and spirit of excellence are what drive her to provide engaged couples with their dream come true weddings. Efficiently multitasking and organization are her strengths but creating an experience for her clients to indulge, is her passion.
Nichole was born and raised in Buffalo, NY. She recently moved to East Tennessee in 2011. She has 3 young children and they are all absolutely in love with this beautiful state. She has always had a passion for weddings and party planning. She has helped her family and friends plan their weddings, baby showers and birthday parties throughout her life. She loves to make people smile and is very creative. Her main focus in her career is to make sure her clients are completely happy and satisfied and that all their dreams become reality. Nichole has strong communication skills geared to both leadership and providing outstanding customer service. She is an excellent multi-tasker and very organized. Not only is Nichole detailed oriented, but she is also passionate about customer service and building relationships. She loves that she gets to develop a personal relationship with each client and feels that it is truly the key to making each event a unique and special affair to remember. This helps her focus on even the smallest aspects, that sometimes turn out to be the most important, when she is helping you create the day of your dreams. She gets satisfaction knowing that your dream experience is exactly how you have imagined it.
What Our Brides and Grooms Say
I’m writing to thank you so much for being such an important part of our wedding!! We were very pleased with each and every aspect. Loved the photographer! The food and service was great. The DJ had everyone up on their feet!! The decorations looked awesome. The preacher said very kind and loving words.
Everyone loved the cabins! The vistas were beautiful.
Thank you again,
Karen and Randy
You just made my day!!! I cannot tell you how many times we have said how perfect this weekend was thanks to you and your amazing team of vendors! You blew away all of my expectations and took away and stress I had so I could focus all of my energy on the moment!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
It was an absolutely great day! It couldn’t of been any more perfect even with the rain and it stopped at just the perfect time! Thank ya’ll for everything!! We sure miss the mountains already too sure beats this hot, flat, and busy area of Houston.
Our wedding services are completely customizable. Tell us your budget and the number of guests and we will help bring your vision to life.
For assistance contact our Wedding Planner Team at 800.406.7404
- Ceremony performed by an Ordained Minister
- Live Ceremony Music
- Photography with Copyright Release
- Fresh-flower bridal bouquet and matching groom’s boutonniere
- Rose petals for walkway
- Fresh-flower bouquets for bridesmaid
- Fresh-flower boutonnieres for groomsmen
- Fresh-flower corsage for mother’s and grandmothers
- Fresh-flower boutonniere for fathers and grandfathers
- Bridal Pamper Package
- Designer Linen Package
- Scrumptious Catering
- Fresh-flower centerpieces and candles for tables
- Elegant Wedding Cake
- DJ Service
- Professional Wedding Coordinator and assistant to arrange details, setup, and facilitate the ceremony
- Eden Crest will handle set up and tear down
- In-Cabin Welcome Bags – awaiting your guests arrival in the cabins
- Welcome Basket (click for more info)
- “Welcome to our Wedding” Bag (click for more info)
- Rehearsal Dinner – Catering can be set-up in-cabin or in-clubhouse (for an additional charge), reservations can also be made at nearby restaurants
- Spa Services Including In-Cabin Massages, Eden Crest Romantic Robes, Eden Crest Blanket
- Hair and Make-up Services
- Wedding Day Luncheons
- Ceremony Music- Have our guitar player entertain your guests prior to the ceremony and have him play you choice of songs for the ceremony itself, it’s the perfect touch to pull your outside ceremony together
- Ring Bearer Pillow and Flower Girl Baskets
- Horse and Carriage
- Guest Books
- Cake Serving Sets
- Candy Gift Stations and Other Favor ideas
- Photo Booths
- Gift Baskets for Honeymoon or Romance Special for your Honeymoon Room
- Chair Ties
- Table Sashes
- Groom Cake
- Additional Decorations
back to top
For information on obtaining a marriage license in Sevier County visit the Sevier County Government website by clicking here.
Sales tax, fees and travel insurance may apply