Welcome to our informational page on the Coronavirus. We want to keep you informed on operations here at Eden Crest and extend to you a special offer should you decide you want to venture out to a home in the mountains where you can breathe in fresh mountain air and escape to an environment that offers the following benefits:
A single family home where you are not in contact with other people unless you chose to associate outside the home.
Mountains to roam around in taking in beautiful vistas and breathtaking streams and wild life.
An environment in the home that has been sterilized for you and the safety of your family.
Linens that have been washed in a commercial facility that kills all germs and gives you fresh bacteria free linens.
A hot tub that has been drained, sterilized, chemically refreshed and refilled with fresh water for your safety and enjoyment.
The option to have a meal catered for you in the privacy of your home.
A crew who is anxious to serve you 7 days a week and provide you with an exceptional experience.
We welcome the opportunity to serve you and want to extend a special offer:
Use Promo Code “Extend” to receive a 30% discount for stay dates between March 26 – April 30. 2020
New Reservations only. Offer can not be combined with any other special. Selected cabins only
This offer can be cancelled at any time by management.
Before cleaning starts, cleaners :
- Wash their hands immediately on arrival, following correct procedure for hand-washing
- Disinfect their phone. This is is important because cleaners often use their phones during a clean to listen to music or podcasts, communicate with their clients, or check off tasks on Property Management App.
- Put on sanitary gloves or rubber cleaning gloves
Many of the surfaces in your property are sanitized. Sanitizers kill or render inactive 99.9% of all known bacteria, viruses and fungi.
All linens at the property are sanitized and sterilized in our Commercial Laundry Facility even if they were not used by the previous guest.
Similarly, all of your dishes and flatware are sanitized
What gets Disinfected with approved disinfecting products.
The bathrooms. Every surface in the bathroom .
High-touch points, which include:
- Light switches, outlets, lamp and fan pull-chains and switches
- Cabinet pulls and knobs
- Controls for large appliance and electronics (washer and dryer, dishwasher, stove)
- Controls and cords for plug-in appliances and electronics (coffee maker, toaster, television, hair dryer)
- Temperature controls
- Bureau drawer knobs or pulls
- Remote controls
- Amenities like soap, shampoo, and cleaning supplies
- Toys, games, and child guest amenities like high chairs
- Stair railings and outdoor porch railings
Furniture at your property are sprayed with a disinfecting spray like Lysol
Entry process is disinfected. The keypad is disinfected to make sure you arrive to a pristine property.